A paint application operator and/or surface treatment operator M/W
Under the responsibility of the Production Sector Manager, you hold the Painting and/or Surface Treatment position.
- Carry out checks at the start of the shift according to instructions and operating methods
- Prepare the paint, the spray gun and the parts before painting
- Carry out external and internal painting on series of parts manually or robotically according to the manufacturing range
- Carry out the preparation of the baskets, the control of the Alodine chain, until the soaking and the drying of the parts
- Ensure the conformity of the parts in application of the control ranges. You are able to identify nonconformities
- Participate in the implementation of actions to improve product quality. You are responsible for compliance with safety and environmental rules as well as 1st level maintenance at your workstation.
Rigorous, you like work that requires attention to detail. With a good physical condition, you have a taste for teamwork.
You want to enhance your skills acquired so far and invest in two training courses in Surface Treatment and/or Painting.
You have at least 2 years of professional experience in a demanding industrial environment.
You work as a shift team (2×8 / fixed night / WE).